- Workers Compensation
- Common Law
- Compulsory Third Party (CTP)
- General Insurance (motor, home, fire, burglary etc)
Numerous investigator roles available nationwide! Permanent, casual and contractor roles to suitable candidates. As a licenced investigator, you will conduct investigations into a variety of insurance...
- Provide leadership and role modelling to achieve high standards of performance, accountability, collaboration, ethics, and integrity.
- Ensure work is delivered to achieve required outcomes on time and to budget; coach and develop other regional based staff.
- As directed by the Surveillance Program Specialist, oversight, plan and deliver surveillance activities (technical, physical, and aerial) to obtain relevant information and intelligence to prevent, detect and investigate environmental crime (related to pollution and waste).
- Capture, monitor and record information relevant to surveillance utilising a variety of surveillance devices, ensuring all legislative, process and compliance obligations are met.
- Contribute to evidentiary material, including internal reports, statements, affidavits, and other documentation to support investigations and litigation; attend legal proceedings and give evidence obtained through surveillance activities.
- Work collaboratively with co-regulators to drive improved environmental and public health outcomes; and provide local intelligence to inform EPA's strategic regulatory priorities.
Reporting to the Surveillance Program Specialist, the Field Surveillance Officer is a senior member of a team that works across the state in the development of strategies, policies and procedures and ...
- Review and report upon information obtained from internal and external systems in accordance with established instruments, relevant legislation and procedures.
- Draft correspondence, factual reports and collate data in accordance with established procedures and stakeholder requirements.
- Maintain case-management and related databases to ensure the accuracy, currency and validity of data and information.
- Assist in the compilation of complex written materials including affidavits, briefs of evidence for court and investigation reports.
Here’s a great entry level role working with corruption investigators. You’ll provide high level administration support, collate information, draft documents and liaise with stakeholders. D...
Great roles here in Queensland for Work health and safety Inspectors. You’ll be part of a team that monitors workplaces, investigates workplace fatalities, serious injuries, prosecutes breaches of l...
Interested in animal welfare and welfare/cruelty investigations? Here’s another great role with the RSPCA. In this role you’ll investigate animal cruelty complaints, provide guidance to animal own...
- Monitoring of declared Dangerous/Restricted breed dogs to ensure control requirements are in place and maintained
- The capture, Impounding and transport of stray animals inclusive of livestock
- Attending and Investigating Illegal Dumping, Rubbish found on Council Property.
- Abandoned Vehicles and associated investigation and possible impounding requirements.
- Pollution incidents on both land and water including environmental management.
- Breach of building consent orders, noise and times of operation.
- Outdoor Dining and Retail consent permits.
- Illegal or unlawful burn-offs.
- Investigations, compiling various brief of evidence and giving of evidence at court.
- Parking patrols, particularly at school times.
Great local government compliance role here in NSW. You’ll be responsible for: Monitoring of declared Dangerous/Restricted breed dogs to ensure control requirements are in place and maint...
Another great local government investigations officer role here. Reporting directly to the Team Leader, Investigations and Audits, you will provide expert customer service and education within...
- Are team players
- Are committed to our values and behaviours, maintaining a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Have good communication skills
- Represent the ABF in frontline operational areas, dealing directly with members of the public including foreign travellers
- Perform duties in a fast-paced, high volume operating environment
- Are professional and respectful
- Are committed to developing their skills and knowledge
- Exercise lawful authority efficiently and appropriately
- Are flexible and adaptable.
Up to 50 immediate positions across the country available! Here’s a fantastic entry level opportunity for those who have completed, or are completing, the Certificate IV in Justice Studies or the Ce...
- Workers Compensation
- Compulsory Third Party (CTP – physical injury)
- Hold a current QLD Security Provider License (Essential) as an Investigator
- Possess equipment including motor vehicle, laptop computer, printer, digital camera
- Have excellent grammar and report writing skills
- Display appropriate file/time management and computer skills
- Be willing to undergo further ongoing training.
- Hold an ABN
For those who have their investigators license, or those currently studying their certificate III in Investigative Services, here’s some private investigation entry level roles with a national PI fi...
Here’s an entry level federal role in a Commonwealth agency. You’ll undertake analysis and investigations relating to threats to the integrity of electoral processes and in particular the integrit...
Here’s one for our students of the Certificate IV in Justice Studies! Entry level with the Australian Border Force. Assistant Border Force Officers in Operations Queensland contribute to the ...
Great role here for a Senior Regulatory Services Officer – Animal Management in local government. You’ll prioritise, investigate and resolve complex animal investigations to a high standar...
- Demonstrated the required level of competence as described in the Inspectorate Competency Framework for the Team Leader position;
- Candidate has been an Authorised Officer with continued service for five years from the date of their appointment, including a mix of urban and rural experience;
- Demonstrated track record of consistently achieving the performance and behavioural expectations of their role, as determined and measured in the annual performance review process;
- Previous experience and the ability to handle and provide guidance to less experienced Inspectors across a range of companion and livestock species. This must include, but is not limited to, dogs, cats and horses;
- Ability to manage:
- Long periods of driving
- Working alone for long periods
- External environmental factors including hot and cold exposure, accessing properties, fence crossing, rural areas and confined spaces.
- Noise from firearms and animals
- Animal handling including bites, scratches, zoonotic diseases and euthanasia
- Manual handling and lifting
- Dealing with violent and abusive persons of interest
- Compassion fatigue
- Attending court and giving evidence
Here’s a investigative leadership role in animal welfare. You be responsible for delivering a range of high quality and sustainable animal welfare and protection services in accordance with the...
Another great local government investigation and compliance role, this time in beautiful far north Queensland. There’s lots of opportunity in councils for investigators. In this role you’ll provid...
- Review, register and prioritise incoming correspondence and files to determine required action.
- Check outgoing correspondence for content and policy and amend where necessary.
- Advise the manager of important or urgent matters requiring personal attention or action.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Carry out all administrative duties as requested.
- Take minutes at various meetings.
- Manage appointment diary on behalf of management.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all documentation handled and maintain a secure filing system.
- Liaise with officers at all levels within both public and private sectors in relation to the unit's activities.
- Manage own workflow by negotiating and confirming work priorities for work completion in consideration of the needs of other officers.
- Intelligence Support to Internal and External agencies.
- Knowledge and use of security classifications.
- HR support and reporting.
- Fleet Management
- Schedule meetings and organise teleconferencing if necessary.
- Book meeting and conference rooms.
- Book travel including accommodation, car hire and flights.
- General administrative tasks.
- Provide support and advice to other staff on administrative issues and assist with the preparation of briefs, memorandums, submissions and executive and ministerial correspondence.
- Manage and provide administrative functions and high quality, confidential secretarial support for the Branch as required.
- Screen telephone calls and redirect enquiries to appropriate areas of the Branch and Agency.
- Undertake procurement and financial processing duties requiring financial reporting, purchase orders, corporate card reconciliation and monitoring of transactions.
- Word processing and spread sheeting.
- Photocopying and faxing.
- Maintain filing and recording system.
- Ensure the security of files and appropriate access to the files by relevant staff and approved external agencies.
Here’s an entry level role in intelligence and investigations, providing administrative support to members of this agency. Possession of a Certificate IV in Justice Studies and/or a Certificate IV i...