Like writing investigation reports? Who doesn’t! 😆 Here’s an interesting work from home role assisting with writing and editing. About the role: They are seeking a casual ...
Here’s a higher level investigations and compliance manager role in the second biggest council (by size) in Australia! Probably the world. You’ll want to love the outback and be adaptable ...
- Provide leadership and guidance and mentor the Assistant Rangers and Rangers.
- Undertake law enforcement and educational programs.
- Work independently to resolve complex issues. Adding Value and Completing Position Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all communication provided is correct, factual, timely, customer-focused and in accordance with the relevant legislative requirements and Council procedures.
- Ensures the Supervisor or Coordinator is aware of difficult/sensitive issues which arise.
- Shares information within the work group to ensure others are kept informed of issues. Achieving
- Ensures work and behaviour adds value to the business of Council, within area of responsibility and corporately.
- Makes recommendations on improving practices and procedures relevant to functional responsibilities. Behaves and works in a manner which demonstrates the Rangers team as a focused, professional and reliable service
Another great local government investigations and compliance role! This time on the beautiful south coast of NSW. You’ll be responsible for local laws enforcement and investigation as a Ranger. ...
Great opportunity for a Skip Trace Investigator! They are currently looking for dependable people to join a fast-growing organisation supporting our Investigations and Locations team performing...
An entry level role in investigations! Trainee Factual Investigator As a Trainee Factual Investigator you will work closely with the Investigations team in the day to day operations of their d...
A solid investigative role in child protection here. There are many jobs in safeguard investigation and compliance across the country. It’s difficult, but rewarding work! In this role you’...
Here’s some great investigative roles at a federal level! You’ll Investigate regulatory schemes into a range of online harms such as adult cyber abuse, image-based abuse, illegal and restr...
Want to be a spy? Not strictly investigation related but certainly this is a role that involves superior communication skills and the ability to ask the right questions. Human source management is all...
- Contribute to the analysis, research and assessment of potential contraventions of energy laws and rules
- Support your team to investigate potential non-compliance, and interpret legislation to assess potential contraventions of energy laws and rules
- Draft case theory and theory of harm, assist in review of court documents
- Assist in identifying logical next steps and the most suitable resolution for investigations
- Assist in drafting a range of written material for a wide audience including, correspondence, minutes, briefings, requests for legal advice, witness statements, Committee and Board papers to present recommendations and analysis
- Work flexibly as part of teams across a range of projects at the same time and across geographic locations
- Contribute to the development and implementation of risk-based compliance initiatives to achieve efficient and effective outcomes that raise awareness, clarify obligations and influence business compliance
- Keep accurate, thorough and functional records, including capturing documents in information management systems
- Work as part of a team or independently, across multiple projects in a geographically dispersed work environment
- Build and sustain productive and positive relationships with team members and internal stakeholders
- Identify, collect and analyse data and other material in a timely way to inform specific activities in the energy sector.
Multiple jobs at the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC). You’ll conduct investigations into possible breaches of the energy laws and regulations, assess matters against legisl...
- Perform all duties relating to the management of persons in the custody of Victoria Police
- Ensure the health, wellbeing, safety and supervision of persons in custody, staff and visitors
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders regarding the management, transport, offsite attendance and/or video links for persons in custody
- Carry out all prisoner management functions in accordance with established legislation, policies and procedures, including preparing routine correspondence, attendance registers, creation of reports and other administrative tasks as required
- Supervise persons in custody of the court
Many police forces across the country have civianised custody duties. In this role – with VicPol – you’ll be responsible for managing people in custody, taking them to court and ensu...
Here’s an interesting work from home Investigative role, conducting desktop investigations. You’ll be responsible for obtaining statements from claimants and witnesses, reviewing cl...
- Previous experience in a Ranger role
- Knowledge of the relevant Acts, Regulations and Local Laws applicable to Ranger Services, as well as they ability to research and interpret legislative requirements.
- National Police Clearance
- Current ‘C’ class drivers license
- Rights to work in Australia
Check out the benefits that go with this fantastic role! Yet another council investigation and compliance job; this time in the beautiful north west of the country. Work Related Requirements Th...
Here’s another great local government role in the Northern Territory! As a Ranger you’ll be responsible for compliance and enforcement activities relating to the City of Darwin’s By-law...
- Managing an active case load.
- Planning and conducting investigations including conducting inquiries, examining witnesses, preparing of statutory notices, analysis of information through e-discovery, and producing high quality reports which demonstrate an understanding of the Privacy Principles.
- Supporting the exercise of regulatory enforcement outcomes, including the commencement of civil penalty proceedings and making of administrative decisions such as Commissioner determinations.
- Preparing briefs for counsel.
- Working as part of a team, contributing to broader investigation objectives, taking responsibility for actioning allocated work within agreed timeframes.
- Engaging with complainants, respondents, regulated entities, and third parties.
- Representing the OAIC at external meetings and engage with relevant stakeholders as required.
- Contributing to team performance objectives.
Here’s some great federal level role for investigative professionals, working with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner. You’ll be working with Australia’s privacy and fr...
Here’s some great opportunities for investigators with the NSW government; NSW Fair Trading’s Investigations and Enforcement Division, Consumer Protection Investigation Unit. There are five ro...