Another federal government contract requiring investigators at a number of level. Minimum requirement… Cert IV Government (Investigations)
First Grade is currently working with a prominent Commonwealth Government Department to source multiple APS Level 4 to 6, and limited Executive level 1, Compliance Officers and Investigators to join their growing team. These positions will see you offered an initial 12 month contract with the possibility of further extensions.
The Compliance Branch within this department undertakes regulatory compliance activities, including education, compliance, investigation and enforcement actions to ensure compliance with the advertising, import, manufacturing, supply and export of all products within Australia
With positions spread across the compliance, import, investigation and advertising of imported products, the sheer diverse range of opportunities available give you the flexibility to find our area of passion.
Under supervision of your team leader, you will:
- Contribute to or run cases relevant to the position and section
- Contribute to or conduct evidence reviews, undertake evidence capture and gather evidence to support compliance and enforcement activities
- Keep accurate, thorough and functional records, including capturing documents in information management systems
- Identify and record evidence to support investigative outcomes, including possible compliance actions, criminal prosecutions and/or civil proceedings
- Build and sustain productive and positive relationships with team members and internal stakeholders
- Assist in drafting a range of written material for a wide audience including correspondence and warning letters to stakeholders regarding alleged identified breaches of the legislation
- Contribute to the development and implementation of risk based compliance initiatives to achieve efficient and effective outcomes that raise awareness, clarify obligations and influence compliance.
- Executive level 1 roles will include staff management and additional responsibilities
These roles provide opportunities to work with interesting and knowledgeable people in a dynamic, exciting and challenging environment that will enhance your skill set and allow you to contribute to the promotion of safe and effective use of therapeutic goods to the public.
We are seeking candidates with the follow:
- The ability to interpret and apply legislation in a regulatory/legal context
- Demonstrated investigative, analytical and research skills in a regulatory environment
- Well-developed organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines to resolve issues and deliver quality outcomes
- Excellent communication, negotiation and liaison skills.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in a compliance or enforcement role, preferably within a government regulatory environment.
Desirable but not essential:
- A Certificate IV in Government Investigations (Diploma of Government Investigations preferred)
- Experience in, and working knowledge of, conducting financial and other compliance audits in a desktop and field environment
If successful you will be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate, the opportunity to work with one of Australia’s most progressive recruitment providers, access to further career progression opportunities and the comfort of knowing your immediate future is secured.
If you are interested in the above role and would like to be included as a candidate, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Compliance, Government Investigators, Investigator|