Interesting role in the Australian Public Service for a Code of Conduct Investigator, for six months. Requires a certificate IV in Government Investigations, or be working towards it.
Our client, in a large APS government agency, is looking for an experienced Code of Conduct investigator and case manager to join their team for a 6-month non-ongoing contract.
This position, as part of a Conduct team, is responsible for investigating reports of misconduct, preliminary enquiries and reviews as well as case managing investigations that are outsourced to external providers. Providing support and advice to stakeholders around conduct issues also plays a huge part in this role.
The perfect person for this team will have:
- demonstrated experience in investigating reported misconduct and preliminary enquiries in an APS environment;
- Cert IV/Diploma in Government Investigations (or working towards);
- Australian Citizenship (and the ability to obtain any required security clearance)
- highly developed critical analysis and reasoning skills;
- experience working in a fast-paced busy team, where multiple conflicting deadlines need to be managed; and
- a customer focus where you can provide advice and support to managers or employees who are involved in the conduct investigation matters.
|Job Category||Code of Conduct, Senior Investigators, Workplace Investigations|
|Human Resources & Recruitment||Other|
|Salary range||$84,000 - $95,500 plus 15.4% super|
|Job Type||Full Time|