Here’s a cracker of an entry-level investigation role, working with the Queensland Building and Construction Commission. This Commission regulates the building industry and enforces compliance with standards and legislation. You don’t need to be a builder! In this role you collect evidence, interview parties and write reports. Check this one out!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The aim of this role is to:
- Assist in the conduct and actioning of complaints by:
- Investigating situations, substantiating evidence already collected and identifying and obtaining information relevant to investigations by telephone and written means;
- Preparing written reports and statements documenting findings and suggesting possible further action;
- Recording the results of investigations and other important information in qbcc’s database; and
- Using QBCC’s computer systems to generate infringement notices for offences.
- Receiving complaints and analysing and providing information to complainants to provide appropriate customer assistance.
Tell us about your suitability for the Compliance Investigations Support Officer role addressing the candidate attributes in the attached Position Description
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights and diversity.
For further information about the role please refer to the Role Description and Information for Applicants attachments.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) outlining your skills and experience relevant for this role.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.