Here’s a good one for those investigators interested in surveillance!
The Essential Requirements For This Role Are
- Experience in, and understanding of, supervision and surveillance practices in a human services or related field
- Experience in a criminal justice environment or similar human services/regulatory agency
- Ability to engage with community groups and/or external service providers
- Ability to work collaboratively with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Knowledge, interpretation and application of legislation, policies and procedures
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Sound judgement, initiative and maturity in conflict resolution
- Confidence, flexibility and resilience
- Negotiation skills
- Risk identification
- Computer and keyboard skills
Qualifications, Professional Registration, Conditions And Other Requirements
- The incumbent will be required to undertake and successfully complete internal pre-service training and associated accreditations, and ongoing training and professional development relevant to the role.
- Possession of C Class driver’s licence.
- This position involves shift work as the role supports the 24/7 monitoring of offenders in the community. Shift penalties apply.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please provide the following information to the selection panel for assessment of your suitability:
- A cover letter (1-2 pages maximum) outlining how your knowledge, skills and experiences make you a competitive candidate against the Leadership competencies for Queensland (Individual contributor): Vision, Results and Accountability within the context of the essential requirements ‘role fit’ and responsibilities described under ‘about the role’.
- Your current curriculum vitae/resume, including two referees who can attest to your performance and conduct in the workplace. Referees should have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current/immediate/past supervisor. By providing the names and contact details of your referee/s you consent for these people to be contacted by the selection panel. If you do not wish for a referee to be contacted, please indicate this on your resume and contact the selection panel chair to discuss.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
|Job Category||Policy, Regulation, Surveillance|