From a family-started company to an ever-growing national business, we’re committed to being the most respected national insurance risk and solutions services business in Australia.
We value our people and know that fantastic talent is the only way to shape our future success. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where we embrace collaboration and new ways of thinking.
We love connecting with our customers and empowering them to achieve better results. We are grounded in authenticity and work together to deliver value for our customers through every interaction. It’s a fast-paced business, and that’s the way we love it!
We are looking for passionate and dedicated individuals to join our NSW factual investigations team as we continue to expand! We are seeking insurance investigators ideally experienced in CTP and or Workers Compensation claims to come on board. If you are an aspiring investigator – we want to hear from you! Full training and support will be given.
You will be required to attend various locations, predominantly within the metropolitan area but with a proportion of work across New South Wales as required. You will be required to interview appropriate key parties, collate relevant evidence, produce detailed and accurate reports in a timely manner and ensure effective and appropriate communication with head office at all times.
This position offers flexibility with working hours and would suit those seeking either full or part time. We are also keen to hear from insurance investigator contractors seeking work across the metropolitan area and across NSW.
- Have a current and valid NSW CAPI Licence;
- Have a current and valid driver’s license and vehicle;
- Have excellent written and verbal skills;
- Are self-motivated and able to work within strict time frames.
- Excellent remuneration/hourly rates and flexible arrangements;
- Comprehensive induction and professional development support;
- Generous staff incentive;
- Laptop and iPhone;
- Our commitment to your work life balance;
- Genuine, supportive and friendly working culture;
- Regular staff celebrations, award and charity events;
- Ongoing opportunities as our national company expands.
We believe in hard work and rewarding performance. If you want to make a real difference, love a fast-paced environment and have a key focus on quality and outcomes, this would be a fantastic opportunity for you.
For more information visit our website www.procaregroup.com.au
Submit a Word version of your CV via this link