Posted 12 months ago
Worksafe Victoria are currently recruiting for Inspectors. This is the kind of job where you can really make a difference. Ensure people go home each day.  And investigate things!
Here at PICA, we’ve certainly got you covered to develop you as a Work Health and Safety Officer/Investigator. Either our certificate III in Investigative Services, our Certificate IV in Government Investigations, or our Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety would be a great start!
Why not do all three!

Job Features

Job Category

Government, Government Investigators, Inspections, Investigator, Workplace Investigations

Apply Online