IPA have a long-standing history of providing staff to the Queensland Government and are currently partnering with our client to recruit Investigations Officers on the Sunshine Coast. In this role, you will conduct and contribute to investigations and audits to ensure compliance with Queensland’s revenue laws.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide information and education to taxpayers regarding their obligations
- Conduct audits, investigations and reviews
- Analyse, interpret and apply relevant legislation and policy
- Assess risk and make decisions, assessments or recommendations
- Analyse and interpret large volumes of information including financial data and accounting records
- Respond to technical enquiries and manage escalations
Ideally the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- The capability to analyse, interpret and apply legislation
- Experience in audit and/or investigation roles in a financial, tax, legal or claims environment
- A strong working knowledge of digital and data technology/systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
This role is full-time working hours on a contract until 30 June 2022. If this sounds like the role for you, please click APPLY now!