Here’s a great role with Queensland’s Department of Fair Trading as an entry level investigator. You’ll be investigating breaches of legislation overseen by the OFT. And you must have a Certificate IV in Government (Investigations).
As the Investigations Officer, you will:
• Implement proactive compliance strategies and activities
• Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of proactive
compliance strategies and activities.
• Undertake investigations into possible breaches of legislation administered by the
• Monitor a wide range of marketplace activity for compliance with legislation and
initiate corrective action where necessary in accordance with the OFT’s Enforcement
Policy and Standards.
• Prepare prosecution briefs and represent the Department in court proceedings.
• Prepare correspondence and reports relating to investigations of a complex or
• Conduct industry and community engagement activities which contribute to the
OFT’s goals, including the delivery of information and education sessions.
• Guide, assist and support other officers in the conduct of their duties.
• Provide accurate and relevant information and advice to clients regarding OFT’s
legislation, services, policies, procedures, forms, fees etc.
|Job Category||Compliance, Government, Government Investigators, Investigator, Policy|