The position of Investigations Support Officer reports to an Electronic Collections Officer and will work within a small team responsible for supporting the Operations and Operational Capabilities branches. These branches are responsible for conducting complex and sensitive investigations into allegations of corruption in the Commonwealth public sector. These positions provide high level administrative support by undertaking a range of administrative and operational activities to support the delivery of operational outcomes and the achievement of organisational objectives.
Key activities of this position include:
- Provide electronic monitoring support to the operational areas, including the monitoring and review or recorded material, the quality assurance of transcripts and the provision of basic transcription services. Assist with digital forensics analysis.
- Utilisation of databases – Including the interrogation, input, collation and retrieval of data to support operational activity and reporting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with and assist in the development of policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Assist with the coordination of operational requests for information to partner and jurisdictional agencies.
- Undertake financial processing of invoices, procurement of operational equipment and services, facilitate provision of systems access to staff, and work with other areas of the agency to coordinate operational requirements including travel arrangements in accordance with mandated policies and procedures.
Click here to apply