Posted 5 months ago
Here’s an entry level role working on the beautiful Sunshine Coast! Insurance companies like Youi have investigative functions that examine and report on suspected insurance fraud.
Our current investigations team are dedicated to exceeding our expectations, delivering first class customer service while achieving outstanding results in minimising insurance fraud. Not only are we determined to achieve these outcomes, our team are employed to reach a truthful outcome on every identified claim and positively influence and control the overall claims costs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Investigate and report on suspected fraudulent claims
- Interview insured’s, passengers and/or witnesses, taking statements
- Act in accordance with delegated authorities
- Adherence to the Compliance obligations and report and escalate any compliance concerns, issues or failed responsibilities
- To positively influence claims process to ensure claims are settled in line with Youi Claims philosophy.
|Job Category||Fraud Investigation, Fraud Investigator, Investigator|