Here’s a great opportunity for those interested in work health and safety investigations. All states have work safe authorities that offer Inspector roles. It’s interesting, challenging and rewarding work, keeping people safe.
At PICA, we have the ultimate qualifications package for this type of role; a Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety and a Certificate IV in Government Investigations. Combine the two for a great saving!
- Undergo mandatory training in order to perform the functions of an authorised Inspector in accordance with all relevant legislation.
- Current unrestricted driver’s licence.
- Willingness to:
- Participate in an after-hours on-call and telephone roster when required.
- Wear a uniform.
- Participate in programmed after hours compliance activities when required.
- Undergo a pre-employment police check.
How to Apply: For further information, please visit www.jobs.act.gov.au
Contact Officer: David Holland 0423 020 256 David.Holland@worksafe.act.gov.au
Applications Close: 29 June 2023