For those who have their investigators license, or those currently studying their certificate III in Investigative Services, here’s some private investigation entry level roles with a national PI firm.
Suitable applicants who are committed to learning from experienced Investigators with a view to working as a Contractor for Maurice J Kerrigan & Associates, should apply.
The positions available are limited to those who already possess a current Queensland Security Provider Licence with the activity of ‘Investigator’.
Applicants that this training may suit include but not limited to:
• Ex police
• Human Resources
• Compliance and Regulatory background
• Legal experience
The Investigation types that will be initially covered include:
- Workers Compensation
- Compulsory Third Party (CTP – physical injury)
Applicants identified as suitable will progress for training, assessment and potential allocation of Investigation files.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following minimum requirements:-
- Hold a current QLD Security Provider License (Essential) as an Investigator
- Possess equipment including motor vehicle, laptop computer, printer, digital camera
- Have excellent grammar and report writing skills
- Display appropriate file/time management and computer skills
- Be willing to undergo further ongoing training.
- Hold an ABN
Click here to apply.