Here’s a great role with the Victoria Vet Board, as an investigator. You will be responsible for leading investigations into complaints, writing investigation reports, drafting allegations, findings and determinations and reasons for decision.
You’ll need some investigative experience and a certificate IV in Government Investigations.
They are looking for a candidate with the following skills
- Demonstrated research and critical analysis skills to identify, collect and synthesise information from a range of sources in briefing board members in relation to best practice processes and environmental influences that impact Vetboard Victoria’s regulatory operations.
- Highly developed organisational, recordkeeping and reportingskills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a calm manner whilsteffectively managing the expectations of all parties involved.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillswith the abilityto clearly and accurately communicate complex, technical information in plain language to a range of audiences.
- An ability to build strong,positive working relationships with a range of stakeholders, exercising empathy and respect when engaging with all stakeholders.
Click here to apply.