Maurice Kerrigan & Co are a national firm in the Insurance investigations space.
Maurice J Kerrigan & Associates is a national Investigation Industry leader who provide services to major national insurers, government departments and public sector.
We seek experienced, licensed investigators to conduct Factual and Surveillance assignments on Personal Injury claims including Workers Compensation, Compulsory Third Party & Public Liability
Investigators located in Melbourne, Geelong, Bendigo, Ballarat, Mildura, Moe, Shepparton, Werribee, Wodonga and other regional areas within VIC should apply.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following minimum requirements:-
- Hold a current VIC Security License as an Investigator and currently working within the industry. (Essential)
- Have a minimum of 3 months insurance investigative experience.
- Possess equipment including motor vehicle, laptop computer, printer, digital camera and video
- Have excellent grammar and report writing skills
- Display appropriate file/time management and computer skills
Demonstrate a good understanding in any of the following:
- Compulsory Third Party
- Workers Compensation
- General Insurance
- Public Liability
- Income Protection
Applicants must demonstrate:
- Skills in the management and investigation in any of the above claims.
- An ability to work as a member of a progressive, ethical and professional investigation and assessing firm
In-house training shall be provided to the successful applicants.
- Competitive subcontract rates available. Salaried positions considered for suitable/proven applicants
Forward your CV to *****@kerrigans.com.au
Persons who do not hold an Investigators licence and that do not possess the above minimum requirements will not be considered.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence
Private Security Licence Number: 644-253-01S
Submit a Word version of your CV via this link