Here’s an interesting role for a loss prevention investigator. You’ll be conducting investigations into stock theft, monitoring and investigating stock take discrepancies, mystery shopping, reviewing and maintaining CCTV.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are seeking a motivated “Loss Prevention Investigator” to join our successful “Loss prevention Team”. Reporting to “Senior management” you will be expected to have previous experience in a control room or loss prevention position, within a similar or related industry.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Carry out internal & external investigations into criminal activities
- Filling out and managing daily occurrence logs
- Review & download CCTV footage for incidents and police requests
- Data entry and general administrative duties
- Additional duties as requested by management
- Monitoring and investigating stock take discrepancies
- Mystery shopping stores as required
- Performing inspections of stores and reporting your findings to management along with any recommendations
Click here to apply.