Great Ranger job in Central Australia on offer with this role.
Working within the Community Development Directorate, with regular direction from the Senior Ranger and under the general direction of the Manager Ranger Unit, the position operates as a first point of contact for Council to the residents of Alice Springs. With a focus on service to the community provide advice, education and assistance to the public. Monitor and investigate alleged breaches of Council administered legislation, by-laws and policy, when necessary investigate breaches and recommend appropriate action.
What will you get by joining the team?
- Work with a close-knit team who has your back.
- Be a real part of the community.
- You will be appreciated for who you are.
- We will support your growth by improving your skills and experience
- Great pay and flexible hours.
- This position includes weekend and out of regular hours work, paid at applicable rates. (only if applicable)
For more about Council
With more than 200 staff across our Civic Centre, Alice Springs Public Library, Alice Springs Aquatic and Leisure Centre, Regional Waste Management Facility and Works Depot, Alice Springs Town Council is committed to being a dynamic Council.
We are proud to serve the residents of Alice Springs in a holistic way. Alice Springs as a region has a great deal of potential and it is Council’s duty to help us reach that potential.
Alice Springs Town Council has a vision for Alice Springs, a place that connects and empowers residents. We would love for you to be a part of that vision.
Alice Springs Town Council
Ph: (08) 8950 0528
|Job Category||Investigator, Ranger|