Check out the benefits that go with this fantastic role! Yet another council investigation and compliance job; this time in the beautiful north west of the country.
Work Related Requirements
The preferred applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol assessment to be considered for the role, as well as possess:
- Previous experience in a Ranger role
- Knowledge of the relevant Acts, Regulations and Local Laws applicable to Ranger Services, as well as they ability to research and interpret legislative requirements.
- National Police Clearance
- Current ‘C’ class drivers license
- Rights to work in Australia
Click here for more information.