Another great local government investigations and compliance role! This time on the beautiful south coast of NSW. You’ll be responsible for local laws enforcement and investigation as a Ranger.
Reporting directly to the Team Supervisor – Ranger, the focus of this position is to:
- Provide leadership and guidance and mentor the Assistant Rangers and Rangers.
- Undertake law enforcement and educational programs.
- Work independently to resolve complex issues. Adding Value and Completing Position Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all communication provided is correct, factual, timely, customer-focused and in accordance with the relevant legislative requirements and Council procedures.
- Ensures the Supervisor or Coordinator is aware of difficult/sensitive issues which arise.
- Shares information within the work group to ensure others are kept informed of issues. Achieving
- Ensures work and behaviour adds value to the business of Council, within area of responsibility and corporately.
- Makes recommendations on improving practices and procedures relevant to functional responsibilities. Behaves and works in a manner which demonstrates the Rangers team as a focused, professional and reliable service
Click here for more information.