Great role here in local government compliance for an experienced Ranger, in the beautiful spot of Port Headland.
You will be responsible for animal management, compliance patrols, conducting fire and cyclone hazard inspections and delivering positive education and safety initiatives in the community. Within the role you will also investigate breaches and enforce compliance in a professional and efficient manner while undertaking community safety and crime prevention patrols where required.
Work Related Requirements
The preferred applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol assessment to be considered for the role, as well as possess:
- Previous experience in a Ranger role
- Knowledge of the relevant Acts, Regulations and Local Laws applicable to Ranger Services, as well as they ability to research and interpret legislative requirements.
- National Police Clearance
- Current ‘C’ class drivers license
- Rights to work in Australia
Click here to apply.