Here’s a great local government role in the heart of Australia! Use your skills and training in government investigations to work in compliance.
Working within the Community Development Directorate, with regular direction from the Senior Ranger and under the general direction of the Manager Ranger Unit, the position operates as a first point of contact for Council to the residents of Alice Springs. With a focus on service to the community provide advice, education and assistance to the public. Monitor and investigate alleged breaches of Council administered legislation, by-laws and policy, when necessary investigate breaches and recommend appropriate action.
What will you get by joining the team?
- Work with a close-knit team who has your back.
- Be a real part of the community.
- You will be appreciated for who you are.
- We will support your growth by improving your skills and experience
- Great pay and flexible hours.
- This position includes weekend and out of regular hours work, paid at applicable rates. (only if applicable)