A state government criminal investigative role where your certificate IV in government investigations will be a must! In this role you’ll lead complex environmental investigations of high-level offences under legislation including by:
- using specialist technical, scientific, and other expert evidence
- taking witness statements
- conducting formal records of interview
- executing search warrants and utilising regulatory powers
- summonsing and preparing witnesses for court appearance
- conducting site inspections
- Prepare briefs of evidence where litigation is a likely outcome of the alleged non-compliance
- Effectively utilise the online case management system
- Work closely with lawyers to ensure a collaborative approach
This is a good one for those wanting to be a high-level investigator! Check it out.
Click here to apply.