Sheriff’s Officer – NSW Sheriff’s Office
Start your career in law enforcement with this role as a Sheriff’s Officer with the NSW Sheriff’s Office. You’ll be responsible for undertaking law enforcement duties such as serving summonses and enforcing writs, warrants and orders issued out of the various courts.
A certificate IV in Justice Studies would be a perfect qualification lead in for this one!
To become a Sheriff’s Officer, you must have all of the following:
- a current NSW Driver Licence
- a satisfactory National Criminal History Check
- a current First Aid certificate
- be physically and medically fit
- acknowledge that you must successfully complete recertification training every 2 years (or as amended from time to time).
Click here to apply.