Skip Investigator – Contract Part/Full Time/Flexible Hours – Great Work Culture!
Access Mercantile Services
Contracting Full, Part time or Casual Roles available
Great Flexibility and working from home opportunity. Return to work parents or those looking for work/life balance and a wonderful way to make a steady income are encouraged to apply.
Are you a current Collections Professional looking for a change? Wanting the flexibility of being your own boss and working your own hours? Eager to learn and work in an environment with unlimited earning capacity?
With 30+ years’ experience, Access Mercantile is a leading end to end debt collection provider in Australia and New Zealand. Experts in the Credit Management Ecosystem, Access Mercantile Services have knowledgeable, dedicated and specialised resources to ensure we keep customers engaged – with a fully integrated end to end credit management model, underpinned by innovation and technology.
With increased growth of our blue-chip clients, (some of Australia’s most respected companies), we are looking to expand our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation where you experience:
- Pay for Performance Remuneration
- Are part of a winning team
- Supportive leadership
- Take ownership and be rewarded for your results
- Flexible working arrangements
About the Role
We are currently looking for dependable people to join a fast-growing organisation supporting our Investigations and Locations team. If you have an inquisitive mindset, like solving problems and wish to work in a family friendly environment at hours that align to your lifestyle then this role is for you. Responsible for the management of a portfolio of accounts you will be responsible for locating and engaging customers to recover outstanding debts or assets. You will collaborate with experienced peers to provide effective and efficient management of Location & Investigation work orders that focus on performance, client relationships, client escalations and enquiries. Full training and ongoing support provided.
Successful applicants will require a clear Police record and home computer.
The applicant will display behaviours which reflect and actively demonstrate alignment to Access Mercantile Services Values.
Ideally you will have:
- Strong Customer Service background / orientation
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Professional & confident phone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel & Outlook)
- Ability to work to deadlines & under pressure
- Desire to go above & beyond to deliver results & exceptional customer service
- Initiative-taking & investigative mindset
- Ability to work autonomously
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous Collections & Recoveries experience ideally in a ‘skip trace’ capacity preferred but not essential.
- Ability to deal with both Positive & Negative client & one up feedback
To Apply – Submit your resume via the APPLY button. We look forward to hearing from you.
|Job Category||Compliance, Investigator, Risk|