Here’s an entry level role in intelligence and investigations, providing administrative support to members of this agency. Possession of a Certificate IV in Justice Studies and/or a Certificate IV in Government Investigations would be an ideal lead in.
The Support Officer Intelligence will:
- Review, register and prioritise incoming correspondence and files to determine required action.
- Check outgoing correspondence for content and policy and amend where necessary.
- Advise the manager of important or urgent matters requiring personal attention or action.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Carry out all administrative duties as requested.
- Take minutes at various meetings.
- Manage appointment diary on behalf of management.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all documentation handled and maintain a secure filing system.
- Liaise with officers at all levels within both public and private sectors in relation to the unit’s activities.
- Manage own workflow by negotiating and confirming work priorities for work completion in consideration of the needs of other officers.
- Intelligence Support to Internal and External agencies.
- Knowledge and use of security classifications.
- HR support and reporting.
- Fleet Management
- Schedule meetings and organise teleconferencing if necessary.
- Book meeting and conference rooms.
- Book travel including accommodation, car hire and flights.
- General administrative tasks.
- Provide support and advice to other staff on administrative issues and assist with the preparation of briefs, memorandums, submissions and executive and ministerial correspondence.
- Manage and provide administrative functions and high quality, confidential secretarial support for the Branch as required.
- Screen telephone calls and redirect enquiries to appropriate areas of the Branch and Agency.
- Undertake procurement and financial processing duties requiring financial reporting, purchase orders, corporate card reconciliation and monitoring of transactions.
- Word processing and spread sheeting.
- Photocopying and faxing.
- Maintain filing and recording system.
- Ensure the security of files and appropriate access to the files by relevant staff and approved external agencies.
Click here to apply.