Here one that’s not strictly investigation related, but involves static surveillance utilising technology including CCTV.
What are they looking for?
- High level of personal integrity and ability to work in an extremely restricted and confidential environment
- Strong mathematical aptitude as well as moderate to advanced computer skills
- Knowledge relating to CCTV, Security, alarm systems and other job-related programmes and systems would be beneficial
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain trust within a team environment
- Sharp observation and retentive memory skills
- Self-discipline and the ability to follow regimented procedures
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes and systems
- Currently hold or be eligible to obtain a Queensland Casino Licence (CE) or Queensland Key Employee Casino Licence (KE)
- Available to work 24/7 including weekends and Public Holiday’s
Click here to apply.