Are you a workplace investigator? What is a workplace investigator? Great question! In this supervisory role you’ll lead and coordinate the complaints management team and provide a confidential and professional investigative service across the organisation, in this case a local council in Central Queensland.
What they are looking for
- Strong leadership qualities and skills with knowledge and experience in leading a team to success
- Substantial work experience in the field of investigative services
- Thorough research skills and use of interpersonal skills in all aspects of your investigations
- Ability to build rapport with others from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated skills in drafting logical and sensitive investigation reports and documentation
Click here to apply.