Here’s a great role in WA for health and safety investigators. Role in this are come up frequently and are commonplace in the mining and resources industry.
Wouldn’t it be good if PICA offered a certificate IV in Work Health and Safety? Hmmmm…. Stand by for this one!
What will you be doing?
Are you smart, hardworking, and keen to make a mark?
You will be conducting highly complex, sensitive and/or high profile investigations into serious workplace injuries and fatalities involving alleged breaches of State workplace health and safety legislation and conduct some proactive workplace inspections relating to complex and/or sensitive matters.
You will be part of a team of professionals who are responsible for conducting the full investigative process including interpreting and applying relevant legislation and policy; collecting, appraising and compiling evidence for legal proceedings and criminal prosecutions; and producing high quality investigative written material.
You can share your knowledge with others, as this role also coaches and guides less experienced team members within the branch.
What can we offer you?
We offer a supportive, diverse and innovative environment, with great benefits, including:
- Great work/life balance with 37.5 hour working week as a standard and flexible working hours for most roles.
- Leave options including purchase leave, deferred leave and long service leave after 7 years.
- Stable work, job security, fair remuneration, 10.5% superannuation contributions to a provider of your choice and salary packaging options.
- The ability to give back to your community and make a difference in the health outcomes of your industry.
- A collaborative team environment with opportunities for professional development, shadowing and support to grow your skills with a wide range of informal and formal learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for professional development, acting, shadowing and mentoring.
- Build a healthy lifestyle with our award-winning Health and Wellbeing program.
- Supportive work environment including an Employee Assistance Program to assist you deal with life’s challenges.
Want to know more?
Click the ‘Apply” button, you will be redirected to the job advert, where you can learn more about the role, read the job description form and apply for this opportunity.
CLOSING DATE: 4.00 pm on Thursday 1 December 2022 (WST).
|Job Category||General Investigations, Government Investigators, Policy, Senior Investigators, Workplace Investigations|